Laotian food?
p***@cs.dal.ca
2005-03-28 20:44:31 UTC

Does anyone know if there are any Laotian Restaurants in Toronto?
Aside from Vanipha Lanna, which I guess, is Laotian/Thai
mix.

Thanks:)

Bill
--
Bill Phu -- Dalhousie University (phu at cs dal ca)
"Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do,
- Joseph Addison
Greg Louis
2005-03-29 11:12:50 UTC
Does anyone know if there are any Laotian Restaurants in Toronto? Aside
from Vanipha Lanna, which I guess, is Laotian/Thai mix.
Thai Bamboo (N side of Steeles one light E of Keele) is also Laotian/Thai
mix. The owner is, IIRC, Thai who spent much of her youth in Laos. An
excellent cook, very reasonably priced food. A bit mass-production at
lunch but dinner is still topnotch.
--
Greg Louis